Authentic Value Japanese Cooking Knives: ETW (Real Hand Forged Damascus Steel) (Vegtable Knife: 165mm)
Authentic Value Japanese Cooking Knives: ETW (Real Hand Forged Damascus Steel) (Vegtable Knife: 165mm) by Enjin of Takumi Workshop at Baba News Line. MPN: ETW-2001. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. All knifes in this Enjin no Takumi collection are taken directly from historical blade making towns, such as Sakai or Seki. Such towns had an ancient
Features & Highlights
- Handmade in Japan! These Damascus Blades Are Hand Forged Like Japanese Swords!!!
- This series was crafted by Enjin of Takumi Workshop which dates back to the Edo era of Japan.
- Crafted using techniques that have been passed down through the generations to the modern era.
- Blade Type: Razor-Sharp Single Edged Steel
- Steel Type: DP Damascus of 63 layers / Handle Type: Magnolia Wood
|Manufacturer:||Enjin of Takumi Workshop|
|Brand:||Enjin of Takumi Workshop|
|Color:||Natural Magnolia Wood|
|Publisher:||Enjin of Takumi Workshop|
|Studio:||Enjin of Takumi Workshop|
|Item Weight:||1.45 pounds|
|Package Weight:||0.57 pounds|
|Package Size:||5.08 x 2.48 x 2.48 inches|